Viscose 73% Polyester 16% Cotton 8% Elastane 3%
Light base Jogger with ribbed waistband and cuffs. Side pockets.
1. All garments have washing, drying and ironing symbols on their inner label, which are important to have identified to preserve the softness and appearance of the first day.
2. To preserve colors before washing It is advisable to separate all garments according to colors and temperatures and turn the garments inside out. Don't forget to empty your pockets.
3. Avoid making washing machines with little clothes, this way you will save water and energy, but also do not overload the washing machine with too many clothes since it will not wash properly.
4. Use detergents and softeners that respect the environment as much as possible. Never use chlorine.
5. So that the clothes neither shrink nor deteriorate, it is important to wash all the clothes in cold or up to a maximum temperature of 30º.
6. If we dry the clothes in the sun, the ideal corner is one where it is not directly exposed to the sun, since the clothes can become discolored or dry out.
7. For ironing, the iron must be hot, at a maximum temperature of 150º, and we must use some steam to moisten the garment and make the wrinkles come out better.